ALIMbot Memory Capsule (AMC) file information
An AMC file consists of a data on a particular topic. This is needed for
generating response for the user based on a particular query.
Format of an AMC file
keytags in an AMC file are presently activated.
- [general] Describes the AMC file and whether searching is ON or OFF
- [uselesswords] Containing words that are useless for pattern
matching. These words are used only when searching the AMC file containing
them. i.e. these words are useless only for a local search.
- [keywordsearch->SUBTOPIC] Multiple SUBTOPICS can be referenced in a
single AMC file containing information on a MAJOR TOPIC.
Example: Consider the the HUMOR.AMC file
It contains information which is funny and humorous. So the main topic is
HUMOROUS. and the subtopic may be a
- OTHER STATEMENT
Thus such information can be placed in the [keywordsearch] tag as
Linking an AMC file from DATA.DAT file
(Note: All AMC files MUST be placed in the "AMC"
folder within the folder in which the ALIMbot application is running)
To link an AMC file from data.dat follow the procedure below,
- First write a pattern to be matched for activating the keyword search in
an AMC file. This can be done as is in the DATA.DAT file format using the keytags.
- The keytag must be followed by the following tag without any empty lines
in general (keywordlookupin:FILEPATH|KEYWORDSEARCHTAG)
the FILEPATH of the AMC file must be relative from the folder in which the ALIMbot Engine
© Documentation ALIMbot
by Mohammed Faizul Wahid